The last episode in our 3-episode mini-series covers luxury travel agencies. Find out what some of the most common issues are that high-end travel agencies are facing in today’s market.
What do we cover in this episode
- Who is this podcast episode intended for?
- The difference between solo travel agents, small local and bigger international travel agencies.
- Consistent and reliable lead generation efforts.
- Heavy reliance on industry trade shows, “high-net-worth” events, and relationships with DMCs.
- Traditional luxury brand marketing is still working, but it is getting harder and harder to reach right people, as well as measure the actual returns on investment.
- Purchasing B2C lists and data is cost effective, but often yields sub-par results leading to a lot of wasted time.
- Word-of-mouth is important, but you can’t take your business to the next level with just that.
- What are some of the opportunities for luxury travel agencies to grow and scale their business?
Luxury travel agencies that want to scale their business can’t ignore performance marketing any longer
A lot of solo travel agents and smaller local travel agencies rely heavily on industry trade shows, networking or “high-net-worth” events, their existing relationships with DMCs and referrals from past clients. Indeed, it is possible to build up a luxury travel agency with good old networking, some PR and word-of-mouth. However, how much can a business grow while relying only on these traditional channels? Even more important, are there more efficient ways out there to scale?
If you want to attract affluent international travelers and get more out of your travel marketing budget, tune in to this week’s podcast episode!