Targeting business executives by creating smart company profiles and personas is the first step to effectively generate high quality leads for business aviation online. Tune in to find out how to profile these hard-to-reach C-level managers.
What do we cover in this episode
- How business aviation is different from private aviation
- Why target C-level executives
- How B2B marketing techniques can be used in aviation marketing
- Profiling C-level executives
- Going direct: LinkedIn, Facebook, search, direct media
- Going indirect: targeting the executive assistants
- Adjusting your messaging accordingly
- Building a digital marketing funnel
Business aviation is a lucrative segment of the private aviation market. But targeting can be hard.
To sell charter services or empty-leg flights, be it via an app, online or though a broker requires to reach business decision makers at mature companies. But how should a marketer approach this challenge? What criteria should a company fulfill to be considered a good account to go after? What type of profiling work needs to be done before you can start crafting actionable personas, campaigns and content? Is it better to target powerful c-level executives directly or their environment to get that first meeting?
Great aviation marketers can learn from B2B marketing as well as from luxury marketing to do effective lead generation for their sales reps. Tune into this episode to learn how to reach the decision makers you need.
In the next episode
Starting our series on business owners and industry experts, we are talking to Rene Banglesdorf – Founder of Charlie Bravo Aviation. Tune in to find out how she build a highly successful private aviation business and what she does to excel at her own sales & marketing.