We interview René Banglesdorf from Charlie Bravo Aviation. Being a successful female entrepreneur in the business of acquiring and selling private jets, she has a lot of interesting insights when it comes to the state of private aviation in 2020.
What do we cover in this episode
- Rene’s background and work with Charlie Bravo Aviation
- How she got into the private aviation industry
- Being a female entrepreneur in a male-dominated industry
- What challenges she encountered in terms of sales & marketing while growing her company
- The state of the private jet market right now
- The effects of Covid-19 on her business
- Her outlook on 2020 and what the aviation industry will look like once the crisis is over
- Where to find René, her two podcasts and how to get in touch with Charlie Bravo Aviation
Private aviation is a tough industry, no doubt. But René Banglesdorf and her husband have carved out a successful business for themselves and are now buying and selling private jets on a global scale.
Charlie Bravo Aviation Co-Founder and CEO René Banglesdorf provides company leadership and management from her work in a number of fields. She pulls marketing and entrepreneurial experience from the software, telecom, retail, publishing, and aviation industries.
René serves as a spokesperson for business aviation and women in leadership in speaking and press appearances all over the world.
You can learn more about her and her work at:
Also make sure to tune in to her two regular podcasts on female entrepreneurship and piloting in the private aviation industry:
You can also connect with her on social media:
In the next episode
Continuing our series on business owners and industry experts, next week we will talk about the current state of hospitality industry with Wimintra Raj – hospitality expert and owner of HotelIntel.co. Tune in to learn how hoteliers are dealing with the crisis.