In today’s episode we are talking to Wimintra Raj, hospitality expert and owner of hotelintel.co. Tune in to learn more about the current state of the hospitality industry, how hoteliers are dealing with the crisis and how smart sales & marketing strategies can make your brand come out on top after all travel bans are lifted again.
What do we cover in this episode
- Wimintra’s background and work with HotelIntel.co
- The state of the hospitality industry right now
- How hoteliers are dealing with the crisis in South East Asia
- How the luxury hospitality segment is affected
- How MICE, resorts and vacation rentals are affected
- How the future of of luxury hospitality will look like in a post-covid19 world
- Where to find Wimintra and how to get in touch with her
The hospitality industry is going to be changed by this crisis, but according to Wimintra, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Wimintra Raj runs wimintra.com and hotelintel.co where she devotes her time to profile hotels and report on the world of hospitality in all its lushness and glory.
Her unique perspective and insights, especially when it comes to the South East Asian region and Thailand as a hotel paradise are a useful resource for people and companies wanting to connect and engage on a deeper level with hoteliers and high-level guests alike.
You can learn more about her and her work at:
And if you looking to get some intelligence on the hospitality industry or if you want to connect with hotel decision makers make sure to check out:
You can also connect with her on social media:
In the next episode
Next weeks episode will be focused on the psychology of luxury sales and what agents, brokers and people working face to face with high-net-worth clients should look out for.
Make sure to subscribe! The Luxury Travel Marketer podcast is available on all major platforms