We have the wonderful radio and podcast hosts Maeve & Dave Dempsey from Superyacht Radio on for this week’s episode. They talk about their radio channel, their podcast shows and how they see the current state of the superyachting industry. Tune in to stay up to date!
What do we cover in this episode
- Maeve and Dave’s background
- What is SuperYacht Radio and why they created it
- What can people in the yachting industry learn by listening to SuperYacht Radio
- The state of the superyacht industry in 2020
- How has Covid-19 affected the industry
- Significant trends in sales & marketing for superyachts right now
- The industry outlook for 2021
- Where to find and listen to SuperYacht Radio and how to get in touch with Maeve and Dave
A passion project that has turned into a great radio channel and now even an online experience!
SuperYacht Radio is the only radio station focused on the superyacht industry in the world. Superyacht Radio has live shows with information on all aspects of the yacht and marine industry, from the latest global news to discussions with experts working both onboard and onshore to interviews with marine biologists and conservationists. They also cover all the major superyacht events and trade shows, and broadcast relevant industry seminars.
If you want to learn more about what’s happening in the industry, SuperYacht Radio is a great source of educational and entertaining content.
You can also connect with Maeve and Dave on social media: