Have you ever heard of the 10,000 hour rule? Well, you can become a great luxury marketer in less time than that but it will still take a lot of time, dedication, energy, and effort nonetheless. Listen to this episode to find out what are some of the resources you can use on your journey to greatness.
What do we cover in this episode
- Common misconceptions about luxury marketing
- Ways to become a better luxury marketer
- Academic education
- Learning on the job
- E-learning online
- Following the industry (magazines, blogs, newsletters etc.)
- Keep in touch with technology
- Study human behavior and psychology
- The wrong way (how to look at competitors)
- Time, effort and dedication
Being a great luxury marketer requires time, work and effort, but you can cut your learning curve short by focusing on the right paths to greatness.
Being a luxury marketer requires specific skills, specific knowledge and market know-how in addition to being a great digital marketer, brand marketer or direct marketer in general. But if you feel passionate about this niche, this specialization, then I have good news for you. There are several ways to improve your skillset and increase your knowledge. In this episode we cover off on several ways you can go about becoming a better luxury marketer.
Make sure to subscribe! The Luxury Travel Marketer podcast is available on all major platforms