Is your affluent prospect problem aware, brand aware or even product aware? Or has he or she just seen your logo somewhere on a billboard or in some luxury magazine? Learn how to raise brand awareness the right way in this week’s episode!
What do we cover in this episode
- What is awareness in the context of luxury marketing?
- What are useful conversions?
- What are the different stages of awareness?
- How does awareness influence your content and messaging?
- The copywriting formula to account for awareness levels
- When to demonstrate value
- The interplay of brand and direct marketing
Most luxury marketers have a very limited understanding when it comes to brand awareness
There are two ways to use brand awareness as a tool in luxury marketing. You can measure top-of-mind brand awareness on a large scale through focus groups, customer surveys and so on (to determine ROI for your brand marketing campaigns), or you can go for a more personal 1-on-1 type of approach. If you go for the personal approach you will have 4 different stages of awareness (problem, solution, brand and product) that you can use to target your copy, campaigns, design and many other elements of your overall marketing strategy. In this episode we bring brand and direct marketing together and show you how to properly apply those 4 stages of awareness in your marketing funnel.
Make sure to subscribe! The Luxury Travel Marketer podcast is available on all major platforms