personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Jadewolf OÜ collects the following data:
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Social Media Remarketing Data
- Search Engine Remarketing Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Jadewolf OÜ with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out one of our contact or application forms
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Via remarketing code snippets when you visit and browse our website.
How will we use your data?
- We will only use your personal data to contact you for business purposes once you have filled out our contact or application form.
- Apart from that we might show you advertising on social media or search engines for remarketing purposes.
Jadewolf OÜ collects your data so that we can:
- Get in touch with you.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Show you targeted ads on social media and search engines.
How do we store your data?
- Jadewolf OÜ securely stores your data in encrypted form on our web-hosting and email servers.
- Jadewolf OÜ will keep your personal data for a maximum of 6 months (certain exceptions apply). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by purging the data from our servers and computer systems.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Jadewolf OÜ from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Jadewolf OÜ for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Jadewolf OÜ correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jadewolf OÜ to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Jadewolf OÜ erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Jadewolf OÜ restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Jadewolf OÜ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Jadewolf OÜ transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +1 307 316-5809
Or write to us:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Collecting basic social media and search engine data to show you targeted ads.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Jadewolf OÜ uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Jadewolf OÜ uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to
our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your
browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited
aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online
data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +1 307 316-5809
Or write to us at: